Friday 1 May 2009

obligatory greetings

Hello blogging world. This is my little window to export various elements of my life into for no real underlying purpose or reason.



Despite going to the dentists to find I had an infected gum, I proceeded to be particularly gluttonous and let my good friend Charlotte bake me scones.



These photos are taken with an awful (what an old photography tutor used to call 'snappy snaps') digital camera. I'm hoping I can buy a budget, but better, dSLR soon- though I am unsure on which models are best. I also have a penchant for film based photography, though not so much for the price of film and developing...

Oh, and despite the mentioning in brackets- some more lovely photos from said photography tutor Chrystel Lebas:





Now I shall venture to bed and to ibuprofen.

-Jenny

No comments: